Vertigo is a rapidly growing game company with top ranked games on mobile stores. Our mission is to create the best real time shooter games on mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25 million players all over the world!
Vertigo is looking for a Product Manager to drive audience growth, monetization, retention, and engagement. You should have experience playing and developing mobile games. Working in close collaboration with the Production and Design teams, you will play a key role in strategy, analytics, and live operations. You will own game features and the relevant KPIs.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with company stakeholders to define, design, and manage key features that further user acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization
- Plan and execute product roadmap to achieve business goals
- Analyze competing games and provide relevant competitive references, including performance reports, tear-downs, diagrams, videos, screen shots, etc.
- Design and balance game economies to drive amazing player experiences, player retention, and monetization
- Perform game analytics and proactively seek opportunities to improve player experience and core financial performance
- Routinely track game KPIs and report findings to the team
- Leverage Live Ops tools, analytics, A/B testing, local and push notifications, and other tools to optimize player experience and drive business objectives
What You Should Have
- 2+ years of experience in the mobile gaming industry, mainly in product management roles
- Passion for creating innovative, fun, and compelling games
- Understanding and experience with a wide range of business models and monetization mechanics, including, but not limited to, free-to-play and subscriptions business models
- Ability to perform research and analytics at industry, genre, and game level to inform product
- Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and the appeal of different game types
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Excellent attention to detail and strong desire to iterate and improve on processes
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
What We Offer You
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! here’s what’s more:
- Free daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Super Automatic Coffee Machine to create your latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino and espresso
- Fresh fruit, unlimited snacks and drinks available all the time at the office
- Netflix premium account
- Spotify premium account
- Gym membership
The list just goes on and on… so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org