Vertigo is a rapidly growing game company, with top ranked games on mobile. We have over 15 million fans playing our games all over the world! We are creating exciting new opportunities for the best people to join our team.
What You Will Do
- Find the ways to achieve company and products goal,
- KPI driven – you focus on results and the desire to make the best games possible,
- Understand markets, competitors, and user requirements in depth,
- Understand consumer behavior to provide important feedback into the product and strategic development cycle,
- Monitoring and providing insights on player activity and behavior
- Propose/prepare A/B tests and report on the key findings.
What You Should Have
- 2+ years of experience in the mobile gaming industry, mainly in product management roles.
- Have strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to refine hypotheses/models by digging into user data and iteratively improving metrics,
- Interdisciplinary team management experience;
- Ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user;
- Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes.
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and the appeal of different game types.
What We Offer You
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! here’s what’s more:
- Free daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Super Automatic Coffee Machine to create your latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino and espresso
- Fresh fruit, unlimited snacks and drinks available all the time at the office
- Netflix premium account
- Spotify premium account
- Gym membership
The list just goes on and on… so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org