Vertigo is a rapidly growing game company with top ranked games on mobile stores. Our mission is to create the best real time shooter games on mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by +40 million players all over the world!
Vertigo is looking for product managers (junior/mid/senior) who have passion for mobile games to increase player engagement, retention and monetization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take required actions to ensure successful launches
- Work with with developers and artists collaboratively
- Test for functionality, usability and performance
- Analyze competing games and provide relevant competitive references, including deconstructions, reference videos, screenshots, etc.
- Analyze game analytics to improve the player experience and main metrics
- Keep up mobile game trends and market intelligence
- Use Live Ops tools, analytics, A/B testing, local and push notifications, and other tools to optimize player experience and drive business objectives
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Passion for mobile games
- Excellent logical and analytical capabilities
- Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging game features
- Excellent attention to detail and strong desire to iterate and improve
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
WHAT WE OFFER
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! here’s what’s more:
- Performance-based and rapid salary increase
- Company Equity after 2 years
- Free daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Automatic Coffee Machine to create your latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino and espresso.
- Fresh fruit, unlimited snacks, and drinks available all the time at the office
- Netflix premium account
- Spotify premium account
- Gym membership
The list just goes on and on… so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to email@example.com