We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 90 million fans all over the world.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to scale our hit game, Critical Strike!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Plan and manage UA campaigns on channels like Facebook, Google, Unity and more
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns based on performance KPIs like ROAS and LTV
- Manage day to day partner relations
- Keep up with industry trends and new UA opportunities
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3+ years experience in Marketing
- 1+ years of experience in F2P mobile games
Experience with MMPs like Appsflyer, Adjust, Kochava
Strong knowledge of metrics like ROAS, CPI, LTV, Retention and Monetization data of mobile games across platforms, audiences and genres
Proactive, self-motivated and organized
- Competitive net salaries according to seniority level respectively:
Senior 45K-60K / Mid 25K-40K / Jr. 12K-20K
- Company equity: Share in the company to make you an owner, not an only employee.
We evaluate your seniority level according to your development skill and ability to learn, NOT with your work experience.
We’re asking the most promising candidates to complete a brief exercise relevant to the work of this position before we interview people directly. We realize this requires a bit of investment of your time, and we appreciate your help in determining if we’re a strong fit for one another.
WHAT WE OFFER
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! Here’s what’s more:
Performance-based and rapid salary increase
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Private Health Insurance
- Relocation package (Including Istanbul)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
Automatic coffee machine, fresh fruits, unlimited snacks, and drinks available at the office
Netflix and Spotify premium accounts
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to: email@example.com