Vertigo is a rapidly growing game company, with top-ranked games on mobile. We have over 10 million fans playing our games all over the world! We are creating exciting new opportunities for the best people to join our team.
About the role:
As a Game Developer, you will build our amazing games and contribute to improving them daily.
To achieve sustainable results, you will work in collaboration in the following areas:
- Define, design and develop various game features
- Architect analytical solutions to technical problems
- Write clean and sustainable code
- Implement major features
- 3+ years of game development and Unity experience
- Good understanding of collaboration within a team of developers
- Profound and disciplined programming skills, awareness of best practices and techniques used in games
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a high-quality standard
- Open to improvements as a game developer
And also, you should be:
- Professional, passionate about creating video games, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail-oriented.
- You have strong opinions on maintaining high-quality work, can defend them and open to receive and provide constructive feedback.
- You work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code and can adapt to fast-changing situations.
What we offer you:
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! here’s what’s more:
- Free daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Super Automatic Coffee Machine to create your latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino and espresso.
- Fresh fruit, unlimited snacks, and drinks available all the time at the office
- Netflix premium account
- Spotify premium account
- Gym membership
The list just goes on and on… so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to email@example.com