We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 95 million fans all over the world.
We are looking for lead/senior/mid/junior 3D artists to join our new shooter game, Project X! Check the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy4S2Cp4CU
Join us and take the opportunity to impact millions of players!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Modeling and texturing 3D assets.
- Creating realistic lighting and rendering.
- Ensure assets are technically optimized for game production
- Deliver assets in time and with the high quality.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Expert knowledge for at least one of 3D Max, Blender, Maya or equivalent.
- Good knowledge for Substance Painter or equivalent.
- Good eye for color, lighting and composition skill
- Proactive, self-motivated and organized.
- Competitive salary
- Company equity: Share in the company to make you an owner, not an only employee.
We evaluate your seniority level according to your development skill and ability to learn, NOT with your work experience.
We’re asking the most promising candidates to complete a brief exercise relevant to the work of this position before we interview people directly. We realize this requires a bit of investment of your time, and we appreciate your help in determining if we’re a strong fit for one another.
WHAT WE OFFER
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! Here’s what’s more:
Performance-based and rapid salary increase
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Private Health Insurance
- Monthly house rent allowance within walking distance of company
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
Automatic coffee machine, fresh fruits, unlimited snacks, and drinks available at the office
Netflix and Spotify premium accounts
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to: email@example.com