Vertigo is a rapidly growing game company with top ranked games on mobile stores. Our mission is to create the best real time shooter games on mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by +60 million players all over the world!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Creating high-quality 1st person weapon and 3rd person character animations
- Ensure assets are delivered in time and with the expected quality.
- Learning the technical skills to assemble complex animations to run seamlessly in-game
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Expert knowledge for at least one of 3D Max, Blender or Maya
- The technical ability to learn new programs and systems quickly
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
- Competitive net salaries according to seniority level:
Lead 30,000 / Senior 25,000 / Mid 15,000 / Junior 8,000 TL
- Company equity: Share in the company to make you an owner, not an only employee.
We evaluate your seniority level according to your development skill and ability to learn, NOT with your work experience.
We’re asking the most promising candidates to complete a brief exercise relevant to the work of this position before we interview people directly. We realize this requires a bit of investment of your time, and we appreciate your help in determining if we’re a strong fit for one another.
WHAT WE OFFER
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! Here’s what’s more:
Performance-based and rapid salary increase
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Private Health Insurance
- Relocation package (Including Istanbul)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
Automatic coffee machine, fresh fruits, unlimited snacks, and drinks available at the office
Netflix and Spotify premium accounts
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org