We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 60 million fans all over the world.
We are looking for a Game Data Analyst who has passion for mobile games to understand the behavior of millions of mobile game players.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Continually improve and innovate on all BI aspects, coming up with new ideas for analysis, events, offers, A/B tests and keeping in touch with the F2P Game industry
- Work closely with Game Analysts to validate assumptions about user behavior, discover emerging patterns in how people play our games over time
- Create and maintain dashboards to visualize results
- Develop and apply these to the development roadmap
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3+ years experience in BI / Analytics
- 1+ years of experience in F2P mobile games
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Good Python or R scripting knowledge
- Proactive, self-motivated and organized
- Competitive net salaries according to seniority level:
Lead 30,000 / Senior 25,000 / Mid 15,000 / Junior 8,000 TL
- Company equity: Share in the company to make you an owner, not an only employee.
We evaluate your seniority level according to your development skill and ability to learn, NOT with your work experience.
We’re asking the most promising candidates to complete a brief exercise relevant to the work of this position before we interview people directly. We realize this requires a bit of investment of your time, and we appreciate your help in determining if we’re a strong fit for one another.
WHAT WE OFFER
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! Here’s what’s more:
Performance-based and rapid salary increase
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Private Health Insurance
- Relocation package (Including Istanbul)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
Automatic coffee machine, fresh fruits, unlimited snacks, and drinks available at the office
Netflix and Spotify premium accounts
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to: email@example.com