Vertigo is a rapidly growing game company with top ranked games on mobile stores. Our mission is to create the best real time shooter games on mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25 million players all over the world!
About The Role
Vertigo is looking for a project manager to work within our Agile development team. The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of sprints on time and within scope. You will assist the team with task definition, daily scrums, daily progress tracking, retrospective reviews, release planning and assignments.
What You Will Do
- Manage day-to-day progress of project and its scope,
- Assist the team with task definition, drive daily scrums, daily progress tracking, retrospective reviews, and release planning,.
- Write detailed user stories to help development team to understand requirements and priorities.
- Manage product backlog on a daily basis
What You Should Have
- Experience in a Scrum / Agile software development environment.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize work based on project timelines and sprint arrangements.
- Strong people management skills.
- Experience in gathering business requirements and user stories.
- Obsession about the product quality.
- Passion for the video game industry.
What We Offer You
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! here’s what’s more:
- Free daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Super Automatic Coffee Machine to create your latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino and espresso
- Fresh fruit, unlimited snacks and drinks available all the time at the office
- Netflix premium account
- Spotify premium account
- Gym membership
The list just goes on and on… so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to email@example.com