Vertigo is a rapidly growing game company with top ranked games on mobile stores. Our mission is to create the best real time shooter games on mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 30 million players all over the world!
Vertigo is looking for a Game Data Analyst who has passion for mobile games to understand the behavior of millions of mobile game players.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Defining analytics requirements & events
- Ownership & improvement of data analytics processes and practices
- Create and maintain dashboards to visualize results
- Develop actionable recommendations and apply these to the development roadmap
- Design AB tests and analyze results
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 2+ years of experience in data mining and analytics
- Previous experience in a game development environment
- Analytical approach and scientific mindset
- Passion for games especially mobile
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! here’s what’s more:
- Performance-based and rapid salary increase
- Company Equity after 2 years
- Free daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Automatic Coffee Machine to create your latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino and espresso.
- Fresh fruit, unlimited snacks, and drinks available all the time at the office
- Netflix premium account
- Spotify premium account
- Gym membership
The list just goes on and on… so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to email@example.com