We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
We are looking for senior/mid/junior game analysts to join our hit game, Critical Strike!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work collaboratively with with developers and artists to ensure successful updates
- Test for user experience, functionality and performance
- Deconstruct competing games and provide reference videos, screenshots, etc.
- Analyze game analytics to improve the player experience and KPIs
- Optimize the product development process
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Excellent analytical and logical capabilities.
- Excellent attention to details and strong desire to iterate and improve.
- Passion for mobile games to increase player engagement, retention and monetization.
- Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging game features.
- Proactive, self-motivated and organized.
- Competitive net salaries according to seniority level respectively:
Senior 15000+ , Mid 10000+ , Junior 6000+ TL
- Company equity: Share in the company to make you an owner, not an only employee.
We evaluate your seniority level according to your development skill and ability to learn, NOT with your work experience.
We’re asking the most promising candidates to complete a brief exercise relevant to the work of this position before we interview people directly. We realize this requires a bit of investment of your time, and we appreciate your help in determining if we’re a strong fit for one another.
WHAT WE OFFER
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! Here’s what’s more:
Performance-based and rapid salary increase
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Private Health Insurance
- Relocation package (Including Istanbul)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
Automatic coffee machine, fresh fruits, unlimited snacks, and drinks available at the office
Netflix and Spotify premium accounts
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org