Vertigo is a rapidly growing game company, with top ranked games on mobile. We have over 15 million fans playing our games all over the world! We are creating exciting new opportunities for the best people to join our team.
About The Role
2D artists work together in order to provide the required assets to all the current projects following their needs and specifications. They’re in charge of delivering the assets on time, ensuring artistic and technical quality as project demands. 2D artists work in close collaboration in order to fulfill all the project needs in terms of asset creation in the fastest, reliable and efficient way possible.
What You Will Do
- Align yourself with the project needs and the project lead guidelines
- Make sure assets are visually and aesthetically optimized for game production design.
- Work with 3D artists on textures for in game assets.
- Ensure assets are delivered in time and with the expected quality.
- Plus: Work in Unity game engine and have ownership and control over the game vision
What You Should Have
- Expert level of an illustration software
- An eye for high quality artwork
- Ability to create textures for 3D models
- Proven ability to work effectively with team in a deadline-driven environment
- Highly proactive, willing to help, problem solver mindset, organized, self-driven, a great team player and always with a smile.
- Love playing games
What We Offer You
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team! here’s what’s more:
- Free daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Super Automatic Coffee Machine to create your latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino and espresso
- Fresh fruit, unlimited snacks and drinks available all the time at the office
- Netflix premium account
- Spotify premium account
- Gym membership
The list just goes on and on… so get your game on and apply now!
Do you want to level up? Send your resume to email@example.com